[Freemint-list] Github access rights

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Fri Jan 27 00:36:51 MSK 2017

On 26/01/2017 à 22:28, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> As for access-rights: Best would be if I would have write-access to my
> branch, not necessarily trunk. Is that possible?

In the GitHub philosophy, external contributors (as we are all) don't have
write access to branches. They fork the original repository to their
personal space, work there alone, and make Pull Requests when they want
something to be integrated in to official trunk.

I think that you should do that (as I did).

--
Vincent Rivière