[Freemint-list] Inshape 3 as freemint project

OL o.l at lutece.net
Fri Jan 27 22:24:09 MSK 2017

Hello,

it is long time ago I'm thinking put Inshape 3 software in open source,
are you ok if I add it in freemint project? If no, no problem it is not
relative to mint, I will put it somewhere else.

It's not yet for now, if the raytracer compil with GCC, this is not the
case for the modeler. So I'm looking to try fix this before put it as
open source it could take some months as I have not enough time to spend
for this.

Olivier