[Freemint-list] tos.hyp automated and live

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:18:38 MSK 2017

On 27 February 2017 at 22:03, Thorsten Otto <admin at tho-otto.de> wrote:

> Because i wasn't very pleased with what Ulf did to UDO. He only
> concentrated
> on HTML output, and managed to break every other output format.

Oh crap, now how I'm supposed to choose. Gerhard claims that tos.hyp must
be compiled with an SVN version because of some unsupported stuff in the
last released version (although this seems to contradict html headers at
toshyp.atari.org), you say SVN is totally broken.

I'll give your version a try, though (both stg and html output).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org