[Freemint-list] tos.hyp automated and live

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Tue Feb 28 08:49:32 MSK 2017

On Tuesday 28 February 2017 06:20:15 Miro Kropáček wrote:
> So you can imagine my surprise to realise that SVN UDO despite that
> generates the STG file while yours creates a zero bytes long file. Any
> chance you can take a look?

One thing i remember is that there was some wrong structuring in the sources
in the appendix i had to fix first. SVN udo might behave different there
because it has fewer levels. The easiest way to notice such things is usually
to create a tree file.

Since duplicate labels are errors for stg output, and since they are checked
at the start of the 2nd pass, that explains that zero bytes long file.

i'll try to figure out what needs to be done to get it compile.