[Freemint-list] tos.hyp automated and live

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:57:36 MSK 2017

Just a little heads up, thanks to Thorsten's HCP compiler I've managed to
fully automate even the HYP file creation & publishing. So right now
toshyp.atari.org has full replacement.

If nothing else, I'm really glad that thanks to this project Thorsten has
revealed us/me ;) his great work on the ST-Guide tools, really cool stuff.

On 28 February 2017 at 15:49, Thorsten Otto <admin at tho-otto.de> wrote:

> On Tuesday 28 February 2017 06:20:15 Miro Kropáček wrote:
> > So you can imagine my surprise to realise that SVN UDO despite that
> > generates the STG file while yours creates a zero bytes long file. Any
> > chance you can take a look?
>
> One thing i remember is that there was some wrong structuring in the
> sources
> in the appendix i had to fix first. SVN udo might behave different there
> because it has fewer levels. The easiest way to notice such things is
> usually
> to create a tree file.
>
> Since duplicate labels are errors for stg output, and since they are
> checked
> at the start of the 2nd pass, that explains that zero bytes long file.
>
> i'll try to figure out what needs to be done to get it compile.

MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org