[Freemint-list] Source for Russian keyboard table - corrected

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:55:23 MSD 2017

On 19 May 2017 at 21:32, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

> On 19/05/2017 at 13:11, Dima Sobolev wrote:
> > Yes, I didn't see it. And now I couldn't find it as well.
>
> I must agree with you. This is impossible to find for newcomers.

I agree too, it sucks. ;) It actually works only thanks to couple of random
features (cross-referencing github repositories, clickable urls in commit
messages). I can change the message anything (like "CLICK HERE >>>>>
http://...")
but as far as automation goes, I can't make it better visible.

The user will always be "mikrosk", as Travis automatic builds runs on
> his account.

Actually, I have no clue why this is happening under my name. The idea was
to generate a deploy key for travis-pr repository, I certainly didn't copy
my private key there ;) and yet github insists it's me who is making the
commits there. Maybe it's a UI bug, if you go to
https://github.com/freemint/travis-pr there's no trace of me whatsoever.

Great feature, but very bad ergonomics.

True. :-( This whole "travis-pr" repository is one big hack but I couldn't
figure out anything smarter.

Thanks for writing this "tutorial", very nicely explained.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org