[Freemint-list] Probelm with commit for coldfire?

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Wed Jun 14 01:48:15 MSD 2017

Am Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 19:19:32 schrieb David Gálvez:
> I don't remember the details of this change, but I think it's OK that
> grep fails not finding /kern/cpuinfo in cross-compilation

At least it's a bit sub-optimal, since a) genmagic shouldn't be build at all
when cross-compiling (only the object file is needed for the perl script) b)
the error from the grep shows up in cross-compilation environments (which are
the more common case nowadays) and c) there is at least one other place where
a native executable is built and executed, and those overrides really should
go into NATIVECFLAGS. I can provide a patch for these soon, but am currently
busy installing new hardware.