[Freemint-list] MiNTlib timing related functions behavior/performance

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 06:37:56 MSD 2017

On 23 June 2017 at 21:45, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr>
wrote:

> I just say that, if you are using EmuTOS, be sure to use a recent version.

No no, this time I got my hands dirty on real hardware with real TOS. :-)

I guess it wont hurt mentioning that I have successfully managed to make
latest Atari800 working on the Falcon:
https://sourceforge.net/p/atari800/mailman/message/35909873/

One of the more interesting tasks now is to profile everything, I can't
understand how a simple main menu in The Asskicker can make the emulator
crawl at 33% while full featured 3D rendering flies at 100%.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org