[Freemint-list] m68k-atari-mint-gcc 7.1 status

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Sun Sep 24 17:28:41 MSD 2017

On Sonntag, 24. September 2017 00:53:20 CEST Vincent Rivière wrote:
> I have created a new gcc-7-mint branch:

Yes, thank you. I have to compare that to my current version, but looks good,
except for the missing patch to MAX_OFILE_ALIGNMENT that i only added
recently in https://github.com/th-otto/m68k-atari-mint-gcc/commits/gcc-7-mint[1]
. The other commits you see there are only for the elf toolchain, and need some
further tests, but should not stop us from building the "normal" version.

I'm currently investigating the build problems Mikro reported.

--------
[1] https://github.com/th-otto/m68k-atari-mint-gcc/commits/gcc-7-mint