[Freemint-list] m68k-atari-mint-gcc 7.1 status

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Sun Sep 24 20:20:48 MSD 2017

On Sonntag, 24. September 2017 00:53:20 CEST Vincent Rivière wrote:
> Feel free to provide additional pull requests, etc.

I  have now created a PR-1[1]  branch in my fork, but it seems that i cannot create
pull requests from it, because i forked from gcc-mirror, and not from your fork.

However the two commits there are rather simple. The one regarding
MAX_OFILE_ALIGNMENT is the same as mikro's PR. The other for fixing the ctype
issue is new. It is similar to mikros PR (didn't realize that he already created a
commit for it), except that it does not patch safe-ctype.h. That seems to be not
necessary, because that is only included from c code, but there is only a problem
when ctype.h is included from the c++ library. Of course, in the future that root
cause of the problem should be fixed in mintlib, too.

Everything else looks sane.

--------
[1] https://github.com/th-otto/m68k-atari-mint-gcc/commits/PR-1