Things I'm working on / want to work on (random order):
- FreeMiNT virtual memory manager (port of UVM from NetBSD). Some work is
- FreeMiNT installer, 060-compiled distribution, ...
- 060-ports of some games. Something already done, see download section.
- 060-optimized OpenGL API -- to easy port of some
- Speeding up Atari port of SDL library by Patrice Mandin
- Atari Falcon030 emulator
- Complete, FreeMiNT-friendly, development IDE (at least
assembler, debugger with GUI)
- 100% system and multitasking friendly copy-tool. Yes,
you're reading well, there's no such one on Atari market...
- RGB emulator for VGA-based Falcon configuration (using
- _the_ demo for plain Falcon030 + DSP.
- Game for Atari Falcon030 (with CT60 support of course!) and its conversion
to 8-bit Atari :-) I can't you tell what kind of game it will be, but be sure
it will be one of the funniest games on our platform!!! I inspired by some
very very old game written in Pascal for PC (you certainly know it, but it
should be a surprise, so no name here !!!) But I'm afraid I can't tell you
date of release, this game is only in my mind now... Be patient!
- Some REAL, good-looking, professional, communication
program for emulation Atari XE diskdrive on ST/Falcon. I know only two progs -
XL/ST Link (it's from 1992, old and non-system GUI) and Atari 800 DJ (better,
but full of bugs and don't support Falcon :-( ) So if you are a talented GEM
programmer (I'm not :-), do it for me, let's code such programm :-) Little
update: it's unbelievable, but I can code GEM ;-) So except this program I
code some assembler/debugger/emulator for 8bit... no release date, but I'm
working on it...
As you can see, I can't stop Atari coding in the upcoming
100 years ;-)