Re: Latest version of my init(8) package.

Err, steven it's not clear to me if I can use your new init
package in the MDK or not. (Yes, I know I've not done much on it
recently, but things like theses have kept on getting in the way..)

Extract from the read.me file follows:

> You are allowed to copy, distribute and modify the source code
> included in this package as long as the following conditions
> are met:-
>
>   (1) This file is kept with all the other files in this
>       distribution.
>
>   (2) Any files which are modified by you are clearly maked
>       as such and that you take full responsibility for the
>       code you modify.
>
>   (3) You may not sell this package for more than double the
>       cost of copying the files onto the media (including the
>       cost of the media), excluding any local taxes.

You don't mention anything about binary distribution, implicitly
then I'm not allowed to do it - is this correct ?

SjG.