Re: MiNT marches on ?

Hi,

> It seems we've had a few updates of the library since I last
> compiled the kernel. I was just wondering whether to recompile 1.09
> with the new libs or wait for a newer kernel...
MiNT does not use the lib that much. But I would be interested if there
is a new version in the near future. There have been lots of patches
for MiNT. Isn't it time for a new version to make those patches official?

Regards,

Marcus

* Marcus Haebler     *   Internet:  haebler@uni-muenster.de          *
* Althausweg 29      *   You can also contact me via IRC.            *
* 48159 Muenster     *   Drop me a note at Noteserv@service.de       *
* Germany            *   Nickname: D_Gently   (Mostly Harmless)      *