The name of the game

I think that they has come we really need a name for our
atari-goes-unix project.

The following suggestions are what I could find in my mail box:

MINTOS		(don't remember, Julian F. Reschke perhaps?)
MiNTix		(moacs11!walra@relay.nl.net (Waldi Ravens))
MiNX		(sjg@phlam.ph.kcl.ac.uk (Simon Gornall))

Some of my own suggestions: (some are probably already used)

MiX		Mint Is not uniX
AMIGOS		Atari and MInt GOeS unix (too much amiga like?)
A-UNIX		Atari UNIX
PAX		Project Atari uniX

Christian Lynbech               | Hit the philistines three times over the
office: R0.33 (phone: 3217)	| head with the Elisp reference manual.
email: lynbech@daimi.aau.dk	|        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)