MiNT library, PL42, Part 1/1

>>A few last-minute notes:  It requres a recent GCC (it fails on libgcc2
>>with GCC2.3.3, works OK with GCC2.4.5).  Expect a reject on sync.c
>Grr.. what a pain.. the optimiser for m68k is broken on all GCC's greater
>than 2.3.3 and the code generator is broken for gcc 2.4.x too and 2.5.x only

Sorry, I only realized the problem after cutting the release when I
tried to cross-compile it on terminator.

Can you say "beta release"?  I knew you could :-)

Hopefully those familiar with libgcc2's internals (Andreas?) will do
something to recify the situation.

You should be able to just steal libgcc2.c from a previous release and
compile with older gcc's, for now.

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MiNT library mail:  entropy@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu
"what do you have against octal?" -jrb