RE: GCC for Atari

> >mainstream GCC release?  Or would Atari have to be a member of the GCC
> >consortium?
>
> for '\' filename separators, and the crufty environment variable stuff
> for finding GCC executables, ideally that will all be handled in the
> library and via the /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/ARCHITECTURE/VERSION

	yeah, all the crufty stuff is really in the driver and some in
cccp.c, the rest of our changes are very clean. i would still like it
to be TOS only compilable too, as we do have quite a few people who
use tos/other non-mint environments. no i have'nt started working on it
either :-)

cheers,
--
bang:   uunet!cadence!bammi			jwahar r. bammi
domain: bammi@cadence.com