Re: Minix Again

> > With MiNT 1.11 there is no update daemon ... I think ??!
> >

> Yes, but my Minix partition has been bad ever since I installed PL10.
> I'm trying to figure out why.   I'm using 1.11.
>
> My new theory is that the Zone 0 Count 1 error is breaking something
> and causing the filesystem to stop updating the Zone bitmap.  This
> must be the case since no one else seems to have this problem.

I had this, too !!! Well, this DOES NOT DEPEND ON MINIX.XFS or MiNT !!
Let your harddisk software run on this partition until there is no
error Atari Harddisc Tools 5.0x, Hushi, or whatever you use !!!
NOW ! you can install Minix XFS partitions
NOT earlier !!! All bad blocks must be marked before doing so !!!
On SCSI there are marked by the controller :-) ! on IDE this isn't possible :-(

With best regards, Filipe