ST without GEM -- 2nd

Hallo!

Thanks for your infos about INIT. Now I tried
	INIT=U:\bin\bash
and principally it works. But I see no cursor square! Thats very silly,
especially in editors.

And I've a problem with the TERM-Variable. Whats the best setting? And ist
it neccasary to have some TERMCAP-Directoruies? -- I tries TERM=vt100. It
didn't work with jove, so I wondered that vt52 works quit fine (but
*without* reverse chars). In a old mint.cnf-file I saw TERM=st52. What does
that mean?

How can I use 80x50 chars on the screen without GEM? And is there a
possiblity to use GDOS-Fonts/NVDI?

Ciao, Arnt

Arnt Broska, Uni Zuerich, Schweiz | ------------------------------------------
--------------------------------- | Does anybody know an Email-address of God?