Audio stuff

I have written a new audio device, that uses STe sound hardware as well as
the good old PSG (if STe hardware isn´t available). Features:

 * for Yamaha PSG
   - arbitrary speed
   - 8 bit signed/unsigned/u-law encoded samples

 * for Ste DMA hardware
   - 6/12/25/50 kHz
   - mono/stereo
   - 8 bit signed/unsigned/u-law encoded samples
   - volume/balance/bass/treble setting

This device along with sox (audio file format converter) and s3mod (4,6,8
track MOD- and Screamtracker 3 file player) are available for beta test
via my Web home page.

I´d be grateful if someone with the hardware could test if audiodev works
on falcons, too.

Kay.
--
Kay Roemer              roemer@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de