RE: VFAT.XFS ??

FROM: per.erik.peterson@p10.straight.ct.se

Hello evryone in the MINT list. I use the KGMB package and just when I reseaved
this list my MINT partition disappeared. Well there was a cable that come
undone from my Adaptec SCSI card when I was trying to run tcsh.

My Mint partition is not to exist anymore. Is there some Edge/Sentry-like
program that will work on a minix partition as I think there is  FAT problem if
I'm lucky. I wont do anything untill I get myself some good edvices but if it
takes to long time I will wipeout this partition.

               -=>   Mvh.!! Per-Erik "Pekka" Peterson.!!   <=-