RE: VFAT.XFS ??

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Per.Erik Peterson wrote:

> Hello evryone in the MINT list. I use the KGMB package and just when I reseaved
> this list my MINT partition disappeared. Well there was a cable that come
> undone from my Adaptec SCSI card when I was trying to run tcsh.
>
> My Mint partition is not to exist anymore. Is there some Edge/Sentry-like
> program that will work on a minix partition as I think there is  FAT problem if
> I'm lucky. I wont do anything untill I get myself some good edvices but if it
> takes to long time I will wipeout this partition.

You could try fsck.ttp, but if the problem is that MiNT doesn't even
recognise the partition you'll have to run minit.ttp and install the
whole thing again. You *could* try running minit with the -S option,
this will write out the super-block only and might restore the
partition without destroying any data on it. But please, read the
minit-docs carefully first :-)

/*
**
*/