Re: PPPkit 2.0 (was: Importance of "W" f

Hi,

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> ........I plan to upgrade the Mega so I
>can use it to read mail and news when I'm home during the holiday, and
>the STE is nice for games, but I can't imagine using them in a

i was curious to know what you meant by that. i had been
thinking for instance about upgrading the memory of my
mega st4 but i haven't found a way to do that... Is that
what you're planning ? if that is the case i'd really like to
know how.

TIA

f.gamberini