Re: MacMiNT

> IIRC, the latest MacMiNT was based on MiNT 1.12.5.  Preliminary
> support for MiNTnet had been achieved, also.

Isn't it mainly the "blocking fork bug" that was fixed from 1.12.5 to
1.12.6? It has also this damned "ftpd bug" (still present in 1.12.6 and in
many systems where people don't believe in 1.14.x line), though that last
isn't very important without networking...

Anyways, I would be glad to see MacMiNT in action... Where to download?

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur (Liv. XXIV, 25)
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.