Re: MacMiNT

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> I think (corect me if I am wrong) Atari MiNT is more advanced than
> MacMiNT.

IIRC, the latest MacMiNT was based on MiNT 1.12.5.  Preliminary
support for MiNTnet had been achieved, also.

> So, what about a software interface to MacOS allowing you to
> run Atari kernels over MacOS?  It could be really one system
> then ...

That's more or less the way MacMiNT runs now.  You get a single
text window with a CLI shell, running on the MacOS desktop.
IIRC, minixfs is supported by creating a file on a regular Mac
partition, then using that file as your Minix "file system".

Yves