Re: TOS/MiNT/MagiC issues (was: Importance of "W"

On Sat, 22 Nov 1997, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Without waiting for Fenix, there are already quite a few nice patches
> out there that can be compiled and burned into an EPROM:
>
>    WiNX, BigDOS, HS-Modem, etc.

IIRC there's no documented way for burning BigDOS nor HS-MODEM into TOS
ROM. As for WinX, I had it in my EPROM and I had to reprogram it quickly -
there were too many incompatible programs...

BTW, BigDOS is hopefully not needed since there's HDDRIVER 7.1.

Petr
--
    WWW: http://ft3.zlin.vutbr.cz/stehlik/home.htm          PARCP development
 e-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                          MiNT/Linux user