Cntl + Help Man/ST-Guide Referencer

Sometimes, as I read the mailings, I wish that I could highlight the word or
phrase of something that I don't understand, then push Cntrl and Help to have
the highlighted word searched through Man and ST-Guide files and present a
window, showing the occurances of the phrase/word in these systems allowing me
to click on the entry, bringing up Man or ST-Guide so that I can get an
immediate understanding.  Perhaps the window would be 1/3 or 1/4 the size of
the screen and it would be placed below or above the highlighted word.  Kind
of like a dictionary.  That's an idea also, libraries of resource word entries
in various languages (at least those supported on internet translation
servers) so that way the user can change the language of a program on the fly.
 There must be a way to automate it using these language servers to convert
the rsc words into the desired language.  We could have the common words
indexed and numbered so that 'File' is always #1 regardless of the language.
On the user's system. This way the user develops language libs. for AES.
Therefore, a program would be created that would scan the resource files from
programs in the default language.  Then it would  create a list with each
entry numbered.  Then the user indicates which language he/she would like to
have for translation (German, French).  The program takes the list, goes on
line to a translation server and has the list translated.  This file becomes a
new language.lib.  So if the user downloads a program in French and they
understand English, they can have the resource treated so that all word
entries are substituted with corresponging numbers from the language.lib.
When the program is executed, the numbers are replaced with the appropriate
words in the current AES Language.lib.  This way you can have language support
for any language that the translation server supports.   The only problem next
would be to also download a "system" font for that language (if it is
different).  Just an idea.

Peter