Re: FreeMiNT 1.14.7 locks up

Michael Hill wrote:

> I upgraded from 1.12.6 to 1.14.7 (fortunately, being the paranoid type,
> I left myself a recovery path!).  As soon as MiNT initializes, it prints
> the following:
>
> MiNTOS Release 14 (BINARY) #1: Wed Aug 3 20:05:52 1994
> write_wtmp: file not found
> init: reboot: writing wtmp entry: file not found
As per Mintos docs: You must create wtmp file in this path. Mintos
looks for it on startup. CD to var/adm,start elvis wtmp, create new file
and save. you will be set. This file is required with init.
it records logins and logouts. standard on unix type systems.

--
Brent
Thirsk Engine /Ponoka/Alberta/Canada