Re: Unidentified MiNTlib bug

On Fri, 22 May 1998, I said:

> I have been experimenting with a curious bug in the MiNTlib, and
<...>
>  Crlf does not work correctly if linked with the
> long-int -m68020-40 -mbaserel library.  The program starts up
> but then aborts with:

Ok... just in case anyone else spent time on this...  I
isolated the problem to _read().  It looks like I had a
corrupted _read.o in my 68020 baserel library.  When I
recompiled it and linked it into crlf, the program worked fine.

Unfortunately I overwrote the bad _read.o in the library, so I
can't compare it to the good one.

If you have had problems with _read(), I would like to hear
about it.

Yves