RE: subscribe new, remove old

That would probably be best. In the meantime, I have created a new
mailing list on egroups.com. It would be best if everyone joined the
new list and carried discussions over to there, so we can retire this
list. I think I've been the only one maintaining the list for quite
a while, and I no longer have enough time to pay close attention to it.

To subscribe to the new list send an email to
	atari-mint-subscribe@egroups.com

To send messages to the list use
	atari-mint@egroups.com

The group is "private" - you cannot send messages to the list if you're
not a member of the list. You can find more info on www.egroups.com.