RE: subscribe new, remove old

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Howard Chu wrote:

> That would probably be best. In the meantime, I have created a new
> mailing list on egroups.com. It would be best if everyone joined the
> new list and carried discussions over to there, so we can retire this
> list. I think I've been the only one maintaining the list for quite
> a while, and I no longer have enough time to pay close attention to it.

I hope it isn't one of those lists that blasts everyone with advertising
in all the messages.

If it's only an issue about lack of time, maybe someone else could assist
with operating the list. If it can be done remotely, I would be happy help
if I can. Is this a possibility?

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.pl.net/~mario/    * Atari Serial Mouse Interface           |