Re: subscribe new, remove old

May I recommend Fishpool for this new list?

Two of the admins are Atari users and they pretty much live in
their office *grin* which makes it easy to monitor the list and
make apporpriate changes to the majordomo config, when necessary.

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Howard Chu wrote:

> On second thought, egroups.com will insert ads into all messages on the
> list, which seems pretty ugly to me. Maybe it's time for someone else to
> provide a system running majordomo on it. Since I left UMich over 8 years
> ago, I no longer have sysadmin privs to install it myself.
>
>   That would probably be best. In the meantime, I have created a new
>   mailing list on egroups.com. It would be best if everyone joined the
>   new list and carried discussions over to there,
>
>   > Either ways, couldn't we just have Majordomo installed, so people
>   > could subscribe/unsubscribe themselves without human intervention?

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS inc.     http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/