Re: subscribe new, remove old

On second thought, egroups.com will insert ads into all messages on the
list, which seems pretty ugly to me. Maybe it's time for someone else to
provide a system running majordomo on it. Since I left UMich over 8 years
ago, I no longer have sysadmin privs to install it myself.

  That would probably be best. In the meantime, I have created a new
  mailing list on egroups.com. It would be best if everyone joined the
  new list and carried discussions over to there, so we can retire this
  list. I think I've been the only one maintaining the list for quite
  a while, and I no longer have enough time to pay close attention to it.

  To subscribe to the new list send an email to
  	atari-mint-subscribe@egroups.com

  To send messages to the list use
  	atari-mint@egroups.com

  The group is "private" - you cannot send messages to the list if you're
  not a member of the list. You can find more info on www.egroups.com.