Re: FPU probs... (fwd)

Cool. I took a little long lunch today and removed Tos2Win.
That was the problem:). FPU apps and CAB work fine with a 64Mhz
FPU clock and Nemesis at 42Mhz on the Mighty Sonic and NOVA
running MiNT and NAES.

Thing has the option to use TOS2GEM. Is that a safe bet or
is there another alternative to Tos2Win until something is
resolved? I was using V2.2 I think.

Thanks for the help,

Mike