Re: Telnetting in...

Yes this is entirely possible. You told me you bought a unix book :)
It should explain it all about security, and user fileattributes..
Then emulate a session from his login. And try to change the groups,
fileattributes etc. (once you think you've understood how unix works
for multiuser :)

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/