Re: [MiNT] X magic

Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> Yep.  3-button version of the Atari mouse, initially designed
> for the SRV package Atari never released.  B & C Electronics
> has a few of them in stock, apparently.

I use a Golden Image 3 button optical mouse.  I had to add a new cable
because the one supplied didn't have a wire for the middle button!  Also,
Leo Weppelman has details of how to modify a PC-style serial mouse at :

	http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/atari/faq.html#q5.4

The middle mouse button uses the same line as the joystick fire button.  I
gather that ST's and STe's don't have these two wired together, so some
soldering on the keyboard PCB is required.

"Railways have always been plagued by politicians, and it is not hard to
think that Robert Stephenson had the right idea when he drove his engine
over one of them at the opening of the Liverpool & Manchester Railway"