Re: [MiNT] X magic

At 2:25 Uhr +0100 27.11.1998, Guido Flohr wrote:

>BTW, the MiNT kernel contains "experimental" support for
>three-button mice.  Are there any three-button mice available
>for the Atari mouse port?

Yes, I bought a Golden Image Mouse 5 years ago when our local dealer sold out.
It's an optical mouse with three buttons that work fine in DVI.

But I do not want to run X on my 4MB MegaSTe.

Axel,
who doesn't use the Atari that often anymore.

Adults get far more pleasure from adultery
than children do from infancy