Re: [MiNT] Sharing printers with a Windows ma

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:09:33 +1200, Mario Becroft wrote:

MB>machine or vice versa? Similarly, is there a way of accessing a serial
MB>port that resides in my TT, from the Windows machine?

Some time ago I wrote a simple program that mirrored all signals from my
Modem2 port to the Serial2 port and vice versa. Serial2 was connected to
Win machine while my modem was on Modem2 port. When I started the simple
program the Windows saw my modem on Falcon.

Unfortunately I lost the program (and its source code as well), so if
anybody needed that I would have to write it from scratch :-(

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user