Re: [MiNT] MILO - was fatal error handling

> On Sat, Dec 05, 1998 at 09:13:35PM +0200, Teemu Hukkanen wrote:
> > A program called "milo" already exists, although not for Atari/MiNT.
>
> Sigh, I know (have found it a little after I send the last one).
> I then was thinking about calling it Venus (because Venus comes
> from Milo).  Sigh again, this is the shell of Gemini.

The Venus from Milo (afair) isn't really a Venus, but rather Aphrodite...
Anyways, Cahos would be a good name (at the beginning there was a chaos...
etc. ;))

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.