Samba (Was: Re: [MiNT] Posting to this list...)

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998, Mario Becroft wrote:

> > Some people on this list tends to cc their mails to both the old
[...]
> Notice you just did exactly that yourself when you replied to me re
> installing Samba ;-)

I know, I know...

> Anyway, could you explain more about what Samba does?

It's a package that emulates SMB, the Windows-protocol for sharing
disks and printers. I don't know anything about the details, but I
know I'm going to install it properly when I get my DE600 for the
Falcon :-) So far I've had some luck printing from the PC via a
nullmodem-cable to my Falcon.

/*
**
*/