Re: [MiNT] Posting to this list...

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Some people on this list tends to cc their mails to both the old
> list-address as well as the original author. It shouldn't be necessary
> to say that getting two or three copies of each mail is very annoying,
> esp. for people like me that only have modem-access...

Notice you just did exactly that yourself when you replied to me re
installing Samba ;-)

Anyway, could you explain more about what Samba does?

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.pl.net/~mario/    * Atari Serial Mouse Interface           |