Re: Samba (Was: Re: [MiNT] Posting to this list...)

> D-Link DE600 is a ethernet-card for parallel-ports. These are pretty
> hard to find, but since they're about the only way (yet) to get
> ethernet on Falcons (there is a driver for it in the
> MiNTnet-distribution) I really don't have much of a choice...
>
> Luckily I've found one (1) DE600, it's even still shrink-wrapped and
> it's in the mail right now :-) I've paid NOK200 for it, which is
> about 13 pounds.

Yes. I have two. :-) But where did you find the interface to connect the
DE600 to the Falcon centronics port?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/
|http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.