Re: [MiNT] SLIRP or IP masquerading or WWW proxy under MiNT?

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> Apache has a proxyserver, I downloaded the latest port from
> ftp.funet.fi a couple of months ago and installed it on my Falcon. I
> can now use CAB from my TT (which is connected to the Falcon with
> PLIP) by using the proxyserver. Setting up apache is dead simple, but
> since it must download entire files before it pass them to CAB on the
> TT it's not as smooth as browsing directly from the Falcon. IP
> masquerading is definitely welcome! :-)

The Apache version I've got is 1.2.6, running httpd -l dosen't list the
proxy module, and enabling the proxy options in the configuration files
results in an "unknown configuration option" type message. I looked at
ftp.funet.fi, but I was only able to find an older 1.2.4 version. Is this
the one I need?

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.pl.net/~mario/    * Atari Serial Mouse Interface           |