Re: [MiNT] DE600 (offtopic)

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> I don't have any spares (I'm looking for some myself), but if there's
> any interest I'm going to make a small batch of PCBs for the adapters.
> Making 10 doesn't cost me more than making the one I need myself, so I
> have 7-8 spares I can sell really cheap.

I got a lot of response to this, so there's a couple of things I'd
like to clarify:

1. I didn't intend to sell complete interfaces, just PCBs. However,
since there's only a few parts on these and they're really fast and
simple to assemble I might as well sell completed and tested
interfaces. I don't know what the price will be, but I'd be surprised
if it excedes 10 pounds.

2. I will not put them in cases or anything, it's just a bare PCB with
a couple of buffers and caps. You'll also need to steal an interrupt
from the printerport, so some soldering would be required.

Any questions should be directed to me personally and not the
MiNT-list. I will inform everybody that has contacted me as soon as I
know what the adapters will cost and when they can be delivered.

/*
**
*/