Re: [MiNT] GCC opinions?

Hi Martin!

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 04:37:44PM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> OK... _which_ recent port of GCC and GAS is the most reliable?
>
> Some people report 2.7.2.3, others say 2.8.1 works fine, others
> migrate towards EGCS...

Gas is part of the binutils not of gcc.  You mustn't mix up the
version numbers.  Although they are very close right now this is
just by accident (in fact both the binutils and gcc have currently
2.9.1, I think).

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de

It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do,
that makes life blessed.
		-- Goethe