Re: [MiNT] DATE/TIME cookies

Petr Stehlik wrote:

> > On Wed, Feb 24, 1999 at 10:25:56AM +0100, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> > > And why do I use DATE/TIME cookies instead of hooking on traps? It's
> > > simply easier to write, faster to execute (called once per second, not
> > > 200x as you thought for unknown reason), requires less code and does not
> >
> > Um - There *is* no interrupt that is called once per second. What interrupt
> > do you hook into to update your time display?
>
> VBL. Does it make any difference when it comes to including DATE/TIME
> cookies into FreeMiNT?
>
> Petr

  My question is "IS THERE A SYSTEM CALL FOR TIME?" in mint.
  or perhaps a raw bios call.  they are legal.

  An official time out-port is what we are discussing.  does it matter
  where that time comes from as long as it is correct?
                  josephus

--
Joe Widows  --   972 783 8944
I go sailing in the summer and look at stars in the winter.