[no subject]

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999 05:04:33 +0000, kellis wrote:
> Remember, many of us. (at least me) haven't install linux because of =
NO
> FPU.

	Linux does works with NO FPU ! You just have to compile the kernel
with the "fpu emulation" option to ON. But you need a working Linux to
make a kernel ! That may be a problem !
	I've tried to compile kernels here, and it works. But I don't have
any video... My monitor switch down ! Any idears ? (I know we are on
the MiNT mailling list, but where could I ask such question exept here =
?)

BNF (IMHO :)
				Thomas