Re: [MiNT] old KGMD or new NMD?

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Bernd Ebert wrote:

> No. Its just the same like every linux-distribution. If you are downloading
> the redhat-distribution you are missing some gimmicks like the X-Metro-Server
> etc.
well, I didn't mention redhat for some reason, But I understand then
perfectly what you are saying.

> The Distribution _is_ allowed to be copied. The only archive you can't copy
> is the administration-software.

Ok, no problem.

> All these bits where released (after all I wouldn't be allowed to hold them
> back).
ok, cool.
Any chance to release other little updates? (not copyrighted obviously)

> As I said only the administration-Software and some drivers that are not
> part of the distribution itself but part of some contributed software, like
> for e.g. applixware on suse-distributions or metro-x on redhat-distributions.
Ok, that's sounds good.
How much is the cd btw?

> True, but as I said if you are buying the cd you don't pay for the distribution
> itself but for the support and the gimmicks on the cd (like for e.g. a
> backup-utility on dld-distribution).

Might be cool to have this cd. How much is it again?
                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /