Re: [MiNT] smail probs

Ok just to complete the solving of the mystery:

Pine locked up because I didn't have suid on smail. This way smail
couldn't write to it's logfiles unless I was root when starting it. This
must have gone wrong when I copied another smail when I thought the
buserror was caused by a corrupted binary. :)

Aah my Falcy is finally back online. :)

Maurits.

---

* I don't believe in camera tricks.

*  What's more stupid than making a not-millenium-proof operating system?
**   Doing so in 1998.
***
***********

          Maurits van de Kamp (maurits@bassment.demon.nl)

    _____    B A S S M E N T   P R O D U C T I O N S     _____
  /     /\\     >> http://www.bassment.demon.nl <<     /     /\\
|      \/   |   / Black Currant                  \   |      \/   |
|   /\      |  |             bc@bassment.demon.nl |  |   /\      |
 \ /=/     /   |  Purple Trance                   |   \ /=/     /
  \\/____ /     \            pt@bassment.demon.nl/     \\/____ /