SV: [MiNT] Bug report

	> launch CAB the hotlist is displayed but with the 0.9 kernel I only
got a
	> empty hotlist window.

	The same happens to me, I just noticed this yesterday. The strange
thing is that I have linked the actual CAB-directory to a folder simply
named "CAB" on a NEWFATFS with VFAT, so I can switch between CAB-versions
simply by changing the link. If I run CAB directly from the original folder
(e.g. "CAB.27") the hotlist is loaded...

	I also have hotlist.html as default start-page, and the same thing
happens there.

	Jo Even Skarstein