Re: SV: [MiNT] Bug report

Hello Jo-Even.Skarstein@gjensidige.no,

on Mon 15-03-99 18:36 you wrote:

>	> launch CAB the hotlist is displayed but with the 0.9 kernel I only
>got a
>	> empty hotlist window.
>
>	The same happens to me, I just noticed this yesterday. The strange
>thing is that I have linked the actual CAB-directory to a folder simply
>named "CAB" on a NEWFATFS with VFAT, so I can switch between CAB-versions
>simply by changing the link. If I run CAB directly from the original folder
>(e.g. "CAB.27") the hotlist is loaded...
>
>	I also have hotlist.html as default start-page, and the same thing
>happens there.

I just found out that if I copy hotlist.html into "u:\home\root\" cab 2.70
will find the hotlist.

Why must I do this? With all the previous beta's this wasn't needed at
all. My hotlist.htm is normally located in Cab's modules folder.

CU
Martin
--
O-Tagger ß1.24: Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.